Store Manager for Magento Latest News
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 184.108.40.2069Wednesday, November 15th, 2017Improvement:
– Magento CE 2.2.0 support has been added. Now Store Manager is compatible with this version of Magento shopping cart.
– An error occured during import process of attribute sets in Spanish language. It has been fixed in current version of the application.
– Image labels and positions are now correctly imported for products with the same gallery information.
– In some cases, an error occurred when changing the product price for different store views using Multi Editor for Magento 1.9 store owners. The inconvenience has been eliminated.
– Export custom field values issue during product export to Quickbooks has been fixed.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 220.127.116.113Wednesday, October 4th, 2017Improvement:
– Compatibility with Magento Magento CE 2.1.8 and CE 2.1.9 has been implemented.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 18.104.22.1689Tuesday, September 19th, 2017Feature:
– Related Product Generator has been implemented to Store Manager for Magento. It allows to automatically generate and associate related, up-sell and cross-sell products via the application.
– Bridge.php v.7.62 has been released.
– PDF Catalog Creator addon has been updated with new lookbook templates.
– Import/export of Magento price rules has been fixed in this version of Store Manager application.
– Previously associated products did not display for configurable products in Store Manager if multistock option was enabled in Magento. The issue has been fixed and associated products display correctly now.
– “Clear Image Gallery” option worked incorrectly and image records were not cleared for imported products. The issue has been fixed and images are removed properly now.
– “Add associated products” button issue has been corrected.
– Attribute values containing ” symbol could not be added in Store Manager formerly. The issue has been eliminated.
– Incorrect work of ?Missing meta titles and meta descriptions? diagnostics type has been fixed in this version of Store Manager application.
– The error occurred after product import if bridge connection was used in Store Manager application. The issue has been eliminated and import runs properly now.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 22.214.171.1247Monday, July 10th, 2017Features:
– Comment history field has been added to order import/export wizard of Store Manager application.
– Import/export of Magento cart rules has been implemented.
– Magento 2.0.15 CE support has been added. Starting from this version Store Manager is compatible with Magento 2.0.15 CE.
– “Make database snapshot (Allows to browse changes made by autoimport, but SLOWS the process)” option has been added to custom option autoimport configuration.
– Custom option copy/paste functions properly now.
– If email attachment exceeds allowed size, the error message notifying about it will appear in Store Manager.
– If SMTP is not configured in Store Manager, a user will be asked to specify these settings when making an attempt to send emails.
– Previously there occurred an error when updating values for dropdown type attributes via Multi Editor. The issue has been fixed and values are updated correctly.
– The error occurring in the process of automated product import has been fixed.
– The issue occurring during credit memo creation has been fixed.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 126.96.36.1995Sunday, June 18th, 2017Feature:
– Magento 2 product videos can now be added to Media Gallery via Store Manager.
– Now it is possible to select only one store view in product import wizard.
– Category focus does not change after products are moved to another category via the drag-and-drop option.
– The compatibility with Magento 2.1.7 CE has been implemented.
– The macros, allowing to insert the list of abandoned products, have been added to email template.
– Previously incorrect URL was generated in the browser when clicking on “View Product Admin Panel” option in Store Manager. The inconvenience has been recovered and product edit form can be accessed successfully via this option.
– The issue related to Magento 2 configurable product generation (for connections via Store Manager Connector) has been fixed.
– Associated product images are uploaded correctly now.
– Incorrect product ID display in the grid has been fixed.
– The issues related to HTTP Tunnel connection and connection via SSH have been fixed in this version of Store Manager for Magento.
– The error returned previously, if “Clear relations:Related products” option was enabled in the import wizard. The inconvenience has been eliminated and import works flawlessly now.
– Special characters did not display correctly in Email Templates since encoding charset was not specified for local database. Now UTF-8 is indicated for the database and special symbols display properly in predefined emails.
– Some errors occurred during report generating in Store Manager. The inconveniences have been fixed in this version
Check all versions history at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento/