Store Manager for Magento Latest News
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 18.104.22.1683Wednesday, January 16th, 2019Features:
– Store Diagnostics types are now conveniently divided into groups. Also, new Data Integrity section has been added and users can take advantage of 5 more types of diagnostics for website optimization.
– Store Diagnostics section has been refined with quick select options, namely, Check All, Uncheck All and Invert marked type of diagnostics.
– Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.7 compatibility has been added and now, users can manage stores based on this version of the shopping cart.
– The possibility to generate different combinations for SKU when creating associated items for configurable product has been implemented in current release of the software.
– Previously, gift cards were incorrectly displayed on the front-end. Now, this inconvenience is corrected.
– An issue with “Delete products that are not listed in .csv” option during product import has been eliminated.
– If “Product Name” field is not being modified, url_key attribute will not be updated when importing products from QuickBooks accounting system.
– An issue with generating script after product export to Amazon has been corrected in this version of the application.
– Earlier, in some cases, image labels were incorrectly exported. Now, this inconvenience is fixed.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 22.214.171.1241Monday, December 10th, 2018Features:
– The possibility to import orders from Amazon marketplace to Magento store was implemented in Amazon Integration Addon.
– The new Bridge Connector version 7.66 has been released.
– Now it is possible to select the index type that will be used for product reindex.
– The new version enables selection of the category(ies) of products that will be filtered in the process of configuring related products creation using Related Product Generator tool. In addition, now it is possible to add products to the rule by category or using the products search after the configuration is done. Also, you can clear the list of the related products from the configuration list.
– Previously, when creating a category for multiple Magento websites, only one record for one store view was generated in the url_rewrite table. The issue has been fixed.
– In the previous version, during the export to different Magento websites, the product export file contained an extra Categories Path field. The problem has been fixed in the updated version of Store Manager for Magento.
– The issue connected with non-export of boolean attributes has been eliminated.
– Now the created products and categories can be assigned to attributes containing reserved SQL-words when working with Flat Tables.
– Previously, Store Manager failed to generate attributes of such types as Dropdown, Multiple Select, Visual Swatch and Text Swatch without options. The issue has been fixed.
– The inconvenience related to Store Manager overload in the process of assigning categories to products has been corrected.
– From now on, it is not possible to create options for attributes of such types as Dropdown, Multiple Select, Visual Swatch and Text Swatch that have identical labels.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 126.96.36.1999Monday, October 29th, 2018Improvements:
– In some cases, order total wasn?t recalculated after deleting and adding products in the order. Now, this inconvenience is corrected.
– Product search by category attribute has been added when filter “Show products from selected category” is enabled.
– POS system now displays special prices for all websites.
– Store Manager compatibility with Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.6 has been added and users can manage stores based on mentioned version of the shopping cart.
– Now, if attribute value is not found during attributes export, then the empty value will be carried out.
– Attribute input type is now specified in Attribute form title.
– An inconvenience, related to catalog_product_flat_1 table has been corrected.
– An issue, related to some order statuses change in tables has been eliminated.
– Previously, Related Products Generator showed products from all stores, even if specific store view has been selected. It is amended in current release of the application.
– An issue with percentage display in progress bars when updating data via Multi Editor and Import Wizard has been fixed.
– Import categories url-keys for specific store views has been corrected in this release of Store Manager.
– Earlier, an issue occurred, when importing attributes with enabled ?Update existing attribute? and ?Add options, if attribute exists? options.
– An inconvenience with ?Select Configurable Attributes? option has been corrected.
– An issue occurred, when exporting all products in store with big number of goods. It is fixed in current release of the application.
– Previously, there were duplicated products when importing several rows with the same SKU. Now, the import process works correctly.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 188.8.131.527Tuesday, September 4th, 2018Improvements:
– The search form in the “Display additional attributes” window has been added in product and attribute grids.
– The possibility to filter attributes that are being exported/imported has been added in current release of the application.
– Customer email is now included in Magento invoice.
– “Sort by grid position” works properly starting from this release of the software.
– Previously, when importing images with enabled “Accelerate import by increasing memory usage” option, they were not defined as base, small and thumbnail. Now, it is corrected and images are uploaded properly.
– Earlier, copy/paste of products associated to multisite with similar website names caused an error. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
– An issue, related to regeneration of url keys when moving product into different category has been fixed.
– In some cases, products were not assigned to categories after import. This issue has been amended.
– Images did not load on server with “Regenerate image name” option when working with Store Manager Connector module This inconvenience is rectified in current 1.0.5 version.
– Previously, in some cases, an error occurred, when importing attribute sets. It has been fixed in this version of the software.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 184.108.40.2063Wednesday, August 8th, 2018Fixes:
– An issue, related to the slow work of Store Manager has been fixed in current release of Store Manager.
– Previously, users encountered an issue with the update checkbox in the expression preview, when using long formula in Multi Editors. Now, it is corrected.
– Earlier, when generating associated products for a configurable item in Magento 1 stores, the images were linked to generated products, but were not assigned as small, base, and thumbnail. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
– In some cases, after product import, there were duplicated categories created instead of assigning items into the existing ones. Now, this issue is fixed.
– An issue, related to product import with incorrectly specified attributes with enabled “Accelerate import by increasing memory usage” option has been fixed in this release of Store Manager.
– Previously, in some cases, an eBay addon calculated incorrect values for Auto Decline Price. This inconvenience has been amended.
Currently, “Sort by grid position” option assigns positions to products in random order.
Check all versions history at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento/