Store Manager for Magento Latest News
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 188.8.131.529Wednesday, February 7th, 2018Features:
– The possibility to add Tier Prices for several selected products simultaneously has been implemented in this release of the application.
– Starting from current version, Store Manager Enterprise Edition allows to copy/paste Tier prices.
– Tier Price Multi Editor tool has been implemented and now users can manage tier prices in more convenient way.
– The speed of “Edit Product” form work has been optimized in this version of the program.
– Previously, attribute values on different store views were not saved, when the “Use default” option has been unchecked. Now, this issue is corrected and there is the ability to save blank attribute value and the attribute with “Use default” unticked.
– Earlier, after import process products were not assigned to a category, whose name contained french accents. This inconvenience has been fixed.
– “Backorders” and “use_config_backorders” field values did not change after product import. This issue has been eliminated and they are now correctly modified.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 184.108.40.2069Thursday, December 21st, 2017Improvements:
– Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.2 support has been added and now Store Manager is compatible with this version of the shopping cart.
– Current Store Manager release includes new version of ICEcat Product Catalog Integration with a number of fixes and improvements.
– The possibility to display available Tier Price in product grid has been added (only for Enterprise Edition).
– Previously, an error occurred when importing attribute sets from Magento 1.x versions to Magento 2.x. The issue has been fixed in current version of the application.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 220.127.116.111Monday, December 18th, 2017Feature:
– Receipt printing using till printer has been implemented in this version of Store Manager.
– Now, main window title of the program contains information about current store configuration.
– If for some reasons Store Manager cannot retrieve a list of cache types, the corresponding message will be shown to a user.
– Adding products to PDF Catalog Creator has been optimized for stores with big number of products and categories.
– Magento 2.2.1 Open Source support has been added. Now, Store Manager is compatible with this version of shopping cart.
– Display of purchased products with their subproducts in the lower grid of Orders section has been improved.
– Orders grid section has been expanded with new fields. Now, there is a possibility to search orders by shipping information and payment method parameters.
– The possibility to specify the number of position product sorting should start from has been added for users who apply custom filters.
– Automatic tax calculation when importing orders from eBay has been fixed. The possibility to set up taxes manually has been added as well.
– Clear Relations option at one of the steps of product import has been fixed. Now it is saved in import configuration file and correctly clears selected relations.
– Import categories with the same name and different parent categories has been fixed.
– Orders with simple products assigned to parent grouped or configurable product are now exported correctly to QuickBooks.
– In some cases, an error occured when running store diagnostics in Magento 2 stores. The inconvenience has been eliminated in this version of the Store Manager application.
– Import/export configuration file compatibility with older/newer versions of Store Manager has been fixed.
– Import fields with special characters issue during product import has been eliminated.
-When ?Use Default? option had been unchecked with no specified values, after the next opening of the form the checkbox was checked and the value remained specified. This inconvenience has been fixed.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 18.104.22.1689Wednesday, November 15th, 2017Improvement:
– Magento CE 2.2.0 support has been added. Now Store Manager is compatible with this version of Magento shopping cart.
– An error occured during import process of attribute sets in Spanish language. It has been fixed in current version of the application.
– Image labels and positions are now correctly imported for products with the same gallery information.
– In some cases, an error occurred when changing the product price for different store views using Multi Editor for Magento 1.9 store owners. The inconvenience has been eliminated.
– Export custom field values issue during product export to Quickbooks has been fixed.
- Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition Version: 22.214.171.1243Wednesday, October 4th, 2017Improvement:
– Compatibility with Magento Magento CE 2.1.8 and CE 2.1.9 has been implemented.
Check all versions history at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento/