Store Manager for Magento Features List
2 Import csv, txt, xml, xls
- Import Magento products, categories, attribute sets, custom options or customers from CSV / XML / XLS / XLSX file
- All product types are supported - simple, bundle, grouped, downloadable, configurable, virtual
- No requirements to file. Changes or missing data can be applied on a fly
- Accurate data transfer with Wizard tips
- Export products, categories, attribute sets, custom options into .csv or xls ( Excel ) file
- Export customers and orders data into Excel file for further analysis
- Export Abandoned carts to schedule e-mail offers to customers basing on products left in their carts
- Manage and control stock with less time
- Automate stock updte right from supplier's file (only 2 column's file can be used with sku and qty)
- Print, scan, update backorders in bulk basing on product ID
- Simplify inventory management with comprehensive reports (best sellers, low-stock, etc)
- Administer single customers and groups
- Filter customers by ordered products and export their e-mails for marketing purpose (offer cross-sell products with discount)
- Manage all customer data in one place: orders, wishlists, reviews, etc.
- Process orders, quickly changing order status in the way you need - Completed orders can be moved back to pending
- Print invoices or shipping labels (Stamps required) for multiple orders at once
- Filter orders by products or customers to see dynamic sales statistics
- Export orders to Excel/.csv file
- One-page POS as it should be
- Barcode Scanner support included
- Use predefined customer for real store sales or create new customers with basic info for phone sales.
- *No Credit Card processing
- Flexible DashBoard with all trends to keep you informed about how things are really going
- Products forecasting with Stock availability report
- Detailed customer analytics with customer actions forecasting in Latency Matrix. Adjust your e-mail strategy
- Check your store for errors that Search Engines hate the most - wrong meta data, external URLs
- Look for missing or broken images and reupload them in bulk for better customer experience
- Run recommended actions to fix problems in bulk (if possible)
Technical Requirements for Store Manager for Magento*:
- Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.3.x***, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x
- Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition) 2.2.5, 2.2.4, 2.2.2, 2.2.1, 2.1.11, 2.1.8, 2.1.7, 2.1.0-2.1.3, 2.0.x, 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199, 1.13.x
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2003
- Starting from 4Gb RAM (for small or med-size stores)
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet connection
* - Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** - Limited support for versions 1.0 -1.5 due to database structure difference *** - We strongly recommend to backup database before making changes from Store Manager.
System requirements:For MAC Users:
Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software.
You can use the following compatible PC Emulators:
if you want to run Windows and Mac applications at the same time, without rebooting, you can install Windows using VMware or Parallels software.For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation; you can get more information at www.virtualbox.org. Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software.
Store Manager Installation Wizard
Store Manager Installation Wizard is an easy-to-use windows application which allows you to select among several options such as: create or do not create a shortcut, install or do not install plugins and report tool, etc. So, it doesn't require any special skills to run and you can concentrate on your basic business tasks. Basically, all you need is simply click on the next button.