Store Manager for Magento Standard Edition is a Windows-based application for quick and accurate Magento store management. Comprehensive feature set, this solution offers, will help merchants refine website running strategies and boost business performance. Flexible data handling tools make catalog management flawless and opportune.
Store Manager for Magento Standard Edition Features:
- Add, modify, remove Magento products, use copy/paste and clone functionalities to create new product listings
- Import up to 3000 products to Magento from CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, ODS, TXT files at a time within several steps of easy-to-use Magento import wizard
- Export up to 3000 product listings to CSV file at a time via corresponding Store Manager export wizard
- Multitude of category management possibilities - create, edit, remove categories, use copy/paste option to create new product categories, drag-and-drop Magento categories
- Import/export custom options via corresponding import/export wizard tool
- Enhanced product filters and search using which you will instantly find necessary merchandise
- Import Magento categories and related information from CSV files via intuitive Magento category import wizard
- Accomplish mass product and inventory updates efficiently with Product and Inventory Multi Editors
- Arrange product attributes - add, modify, remove attributes/attribute sets, bulk upload attribute sets from CSV files
- Database backup/restore functionality - protect your Magento store and avoid potential malfunctions
- Standard Edition allows to set one store connection
- Users & Permissions Control, Store Diagnostics, Unlimited Import/Export options are included into Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition
- Separate fields transfer to CSV files
- Convenient customer and order management
- Upload of data from suppliers automatically
- Syncing with sales channels and accounting via built-in addons
- Test orders deletion
- Updating product details having two columns in the file
Addons are included for testing purpose only. Addon functionality will be unlocked when it is registered with License Key provided after the purchase.
12 months of Support and Update Service is included in Primary License of Store Manager for Magento - Standard Edition for FREE. Click here to check what is Support and Update Service.
Store Manager for Magento Product Requirements*:
- Magento Opensource (Community Edition) 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x
- Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition) 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8
* - Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
For Windows Users:
Store Manager is a native Windows application and supports multiple features all Windows users are used to.
Store Manager supports Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (both 32 and 64 bit).
Store Manager can be installed on Windows server to be accessible from multiple places via remote desktop.
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires Windows installed through Boot Camp. You can find more details at the official Apple website.
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation. Please note that this does reduce the performance of Store Manager software. You can get more information at:
Store Manager requires database connection to work with data. Each type of connection has its requirements as well as advantages. You can choose the one you need on the first startup. Also our tech engineers will gladly assist you in the process free of charge. Please contact us and provide your FTP access details and we'll configure the one that will meet your needs the best.