Date: 07.06.2012Rating 0 stars - 0 votes
Store Manager for Magento FAQ
No Reply from eMagicOne? Why haven't I received any e-mails and responses from eMagicOne?
If you haven't received order confirmation e-mail or our replies to your requests:
- Check your Spam Folder
- Give us 24 hours to reply you back. Please check our Service Level Agreement for details.
- Make sure that you have e-mailed us at: contact [at] mag-manager [dot] com or support [at] mag-manager [dot] com.
- If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure that you have added the e-mail to the white list or that our server was not blocked. Please contact your ISP to assist you.
You have checked all the above and still cannot see why you do not receive our e-mails?
- Please try to contact us using any other e-mail (gmail, yahoo, or any other public mail box).
- Contact us with the query via live chat at support.emagicone.com to get it resolved (please check our operation hours to make sure that support engineer is online now)
- Set Up Connection to Magento 2 with Store Manager Connector
- How to Speed Up Import Process in Store Manager for Magento
- Just ordered Store Manager, what next? How to proceed? How to install it and connect to my store? Quick Start.
- New version is available
- How to configure FTP connection?
- How do I know whether I have to add my IP address to Access List or not?
- Import/Export Option Helps Copying Your Categories
- How to order, apply update service for my Store Manager and download newest version?
- How can I get notification about new versions of Store Manager?
- Software update – cannot download update.
- I can not register Store Manager with my license at another PC. What to do?
- Import Magento Product Images from Local Files or external HTTP/FTP Source
- I cannot find / see new category (categories) on my Magento store. What should I check?
- What’s the difference between Store Manager Primary and Additional License?
- Why do I need Store Manager to use addons (plugins)? How can I download addon (plugin)? Add-ons (plug-ins) installation and registration
- Am I using the database I set up on my website or the one I set up with Store Manager? Are they one and the same?
- Copy and paste categories using Category Import
- Database connection: general information – selecting connection variants
- Registration problems. I’m unable to register Store Manager application, what’s wrong?
- How to create / add configurable product? Magento configurable product.
- How to get invoices upon your MyCommerce order?
- How to specify one default category during products import?
- I cannot find / see new products on my Magento store / admin. What should I check?
- When and How Should I Update Bridge.php File?
- How to Disconnect Store Manager for Magento? How to Uninstall Store Manager?