I cannot find / see new products on my Magento store / admin. What should I check?
In order to show new products on your Magento Store you should:
- Set status as Enabled, see Edit Product Window -> Default Values and other Store Views tabs -> General -> Status field.
- Set Visibility (if nowhere is set, your product won't be shown on your store), see Edit Product Window -> Default Values and other Store Views tabs -> General -> Visibility field.
- Set stock level as In Stock - see Inventory section at the bottom right corner of the Categories and Products window - Stock availability field.
- Set at least one category for product - see Categories section at the bottom right corner of the Categories and Products window.
- Enable product for websites - see Websites section at the bottom right corner of the Categories and Products window.
- Set option as: Block after Info Column or Product Info Column - see Edit Product Window -> Default Values and other Store Views tabs -> Design -> Display product option in field.
Also you should clear cache in order to see the most recent changes from your admin area/store.
In case you checked all the above mentioned options and you need in bulk to change status, visibility, stock level, assign products to categories or web-sites, it is possible in bulk with Store Manager for Magento, as it has built-in tool for mass changes. Check this article for the details -www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/tipstricks/have-an-easy-time-performing-bulk-updates-with-multi-editor-tool-of-store-manager-for-magento
I`m trying to upload data from a csv file to update products. From my test, I uploaded only one product in csv with an updated EAN code. The data was uploaded properly and the EAN is appearing inside magento store manager, but the EAN code is not appearing in my magento admin. I have checked everything in this faq (https://www.mag-manager.com/store-manager-for-magento-faq/i-cannot-find-see-new-products-on-my-magento-store-admin-what-should-i-check/) and everything seems to be ok. Could I have a permission issue on my server? Or could it be something else?
Thank you and best regards,
Thank you for your question.
What type of connection do you use? Have you configured connection correctly. The best way to check is to create one product from Admin and see if it appears in Store Manager. In case it appears, the connection is fine, so we should look into the process of importing products.
In case you cannot see new product created from admin in your Store Manager, it means that the connection is not configured correctly or that you have forgot to sync data. Please get to us via support, submit us your connection settings and we'll check it for you. Please use [email protected] to submit your connection. And do not forget to specify the exact product ID that is missing.
Waiting to hear from you.