Magento Product Filters
Having wide range of products at Magento database you may find it quite annoying to find necessary one/ones. Let’s say you need to alter product associated data - change price, quantity or description for certain items. How to derive these items within short span of time?
Store Manager for Magento makes this process maximally convenient and fast thanks to built-in and custom filter functionality, that deprives you of lengthy catalog “digging over”.
First of all, you can make use of filter options, accessible on products toolbar and sort items by criteria given, namely:
- Products from selected category - resorting to this Magento filter parameter, you will derive the list of products, homed by the category, chosen in the Categories section
- Products from selected category and its nested folders - once this option is being selected from the drop-down, you will get the list of products, disposed in current category and its subcategories
- Products not listed in selected category - use this option to get goods that do not refer to the category specified
- Products not assigned to any category - to find products that are not placed into any of categories, use this filter criterion
- Show products without images - to uncover items that have no image this option should be picked out
- Show all products - use this option to get full items listings
On condition that custom filters have been created, they are also listed in the drop-down and can be used anytime you need.
Product list can be sequenced by means of column headings. You can sort items in descending or ascending (if row include numeric values) or alphabetical (in case rows include text) manner. Decide what column will be used for filtering and click on its title to sequence entities in certain order. For example, you can use “Created” column and sort products by date they have been created.
There is an arrow placed beside each heading, using which you will expand menu where you can either indicate specific parameter (checking corresponding box) and find necessary products in such a way, or add your own filter options, specifying conditions in special dialog box. As an example, you need to derive products, quantity of which varies from 5 to 50. Choose needed options from the drop-down and input values in the fields, as example shows, to use custom filter. Press Ok button to apply product filter and get items, matching your request.
To cancel results and return to previous product list, use corresponding button below.
Filter option can also be added via product search form. When looking for certain goods with the help of Store Manager search form you are designating conditions and search options, on the basis of which you can create separate filter criterion.
Use comprehensive filter functionality Store Manager for Magento offers to make your catalog management more straightforward and efficient. Find details on its functional capabilities - mag-manager.com/product-information/features/