Make Magento Order Management Simpler with POS (Point of Sale) System
Magento point of sale system provides online business with an increase in efficiency and output. Integrating with POS, online entrepreneurs not only boost business performance, but enhance order management and focus on selling.
POS system, Store Manager for Magento offers, will be the best fit for users practice. Facile in exploitation and user-friendly POS tool is meant for instantaneous order creation using barcode scanner or adding target product to order via product search form.
What Will You Benefit from?
- POS system reduces order entry time, it ensures instant search for products and adds them to the order;
- Magento orders are created within one page only;
- Items can be added to orders using barcode scanner, which reads EAN codes and reaches necessary merchandise right away;
- Order cash and change calculation;
- Order invoice printing;
- Orders can be created operating with keyboard and hotkeys only without using mouse.
Some may think, orders can be created with Magento point of sale only in case the scanner in available. If some of users do not have this equipment, all the required operations should be accomplished manually.
Create orders FREE with Store Manager Point of Sale Use POS Now
The Procedure of Order Creation with POS
- Open Point of Sale window to start order creation. Reach this option under Store section of the software or press F11 and POS window will appear regardless of what Store Manager section is currently active.
- Add necessary product to Magento order.
- Next what should be done is customer info and order status indication. Click on search icon on customer field and select the one from dropdown.
- Delivery and payment methods are in turn. Choose suitable options from the drop-downs.
Point of sale window comes up. The screenshot below demonstrates how it looks like.
*If all the fields are marked for search, this procedure will take longer time.
We have added test product "High heels" to order via Magento point of sale window.
Once product is added to the order and all other details are designated, user can switch to order creation. Pressing F11, eCommerce proprietor will simply create the order, and for order invoice to be printed, one is to press F12. Additional functions are available below in Magento point of sale window.
Website managers can easily calculate change, print invoices, proceed with scanner settings or find product through product search form.
Create orders in a convenient and quick way with new point of sale system Store Manager software possesses and make order management simpler.