How to Create All Combinations of Simple Products that Belong to Main Magento Configurable Product in 2 Clicks
If you have worked with configurable product, then you definitely experienced how long and tedious can be the procedure of creating all combinations of simple products that belong to definite configurable one. If you haven’t done it yet, you will understand all the peculiarities of the process when you create your first Magento configurable product with combinations of Magento simple products.
What are Configurable Products in plain words?
For example, if you have T-Shirt in 3 colors (white, blue, yellow) and 3 sizes (S,M,L), it means that you have to create all the unique combinations of all sizes and colors you have at stock, so they can be associated to the configurable product they belong. Namely, the following 9 combinations of simple products need to be created:
1)T-Shirt SIZE - S, COLOR - WHITE; 5) T-Shirt SIZE M, COLOR - BLUE;
2) T-Shirt SIZE M, COLOR - WHITE; 6) T-Shirt SIZE L, COLOR - BLUE;
3)T-Shirt SIZE L, COLOR WHITE; 7)T-Shirt SIZE S, COLOR - YELLOW;
4) T-Shirt SIZE S, COLOR - BLUE; 8) T-Shirt SIZE M, COLOR YELLOW;
9) T-Shirt SIZE L, COLOR YELLOW.
It might seem to you not a very big deal. But in case you have not 3 sizes, but 5 or 6 and not 3 color variations, but 10, and what is more, you have other drop-down for lets say manufacturer, then for sure you will see completely another picture - manually creating all UNIQUE combinations of simple products that should be referred to one configurable item, will be time-consuming nightmare for you.
How to create all variations of Magento Configurable Products in 2 clicks?
If you do not want spend hours on the procedure that actually can be done in 2 mouse-clicks, you are in the right place, since Store Manager offers you such a valuable opportunity. What is more, you can request free trial version and do it free of charge (no form submission required).
You will ask: how the exactly the process goes with Magento Manager? It is easy as 1-2-3, so:
1) Choose the created configurable product and in the lower grid open the tab “Associated Products”
2) Click options “Select configurable attributes” and there check the attributes on the basis of which you’d like your simple products to be created
3) Click “Create Associated Products” .... and viola! All the combinations of simple products are created automatically.
Didn't expect that it is so easy, right? With Store Manager there is no need for you to spend endless hours repeating pretty much the same procedure, but with different variants while creating each combination of simple products.
More tips on quick Configurable Products creation?
One more pleasant surprise for you. If you need in bulk to upload your configurable products and want them to be correctly assigned to corresponding simple products, then this ability is not possible to overestimate with Store Manager either. Check smart tips you have to know while importing Configurable Products without a hitch -
Create All Combinations of Simple Products that Belong to Main Configurable Product in 2 Clicks Generate FREE
- What Is an Easy Way of Converting Magento Simple Products into Configurable?
- How to Create Magento Configurable Products From Existing Simple Ones?
- Convert Simple Products with Custom Options Into Configurable
- Magento Configurable Products VS Magento Grouped Products
- How to Upload Magento Swatch Images to Configurable Products
- How to Perform Magento Superattribute Price Import
- Create Magento Configurable Products Easily
- Magento Product Types. What is Magento Configurable Product in plain words?
- Massively Associate Child Simple Products to Main Configurable via Import to Magento
- What Are Magento Super Attributes? How to Add Super Attributes?
- Configurable Product Dropdowns Do Not Work? How to Fix It Up?
- Change the Order in which Drop-Downs of Configurable are Displayed
- Export Magento Configurable Products with Relations