Export Configurable Products from Magento to eBay
Tapping into additional sales channels has become a smart manoeuvre allowing you to access immense customer base and expand business coverage. Surely, having accomplished Magento eBay integration you bring the merchandise to large audience. Your chances to be seen increase hundred times more what might positively influence your revenues.
Magento is known to maintain multi-component products, among which we distinguish configurable ones. When integrating your store with eBay, you would definitely prefer to display multi variational listings under your account.
Recent eBay Integration addon (v.22.214.171.124) update, introduces new possibilities to you as an online merchant, to be more precise you can now sell Magento configurable products in eBay.
ImportantBeing Store Manager for Magento extension, eBay Integration addon works only in pair with this application. Visit this page for more details - eBay Integration for Magento. Configurable product export to eBay requires Store Manager v.126.96.36.1993 and eBay Integration addon v.188.8.131.52.
What does Magento eBay integration start from and what steps does it include? In the next lines of this tutorial we’ll cover the whole process for flawless export of Magento configurable products on eBay.
- Select Magento configurable products you are willing to export and launch the addon from the lower grid.
- Addon starting page asks you to select required action. Press ‘Export’ and go further.
- Log into your eBay account, select your eBay site and currency.
- Select eBay category you would like to sell variations in.
- Add item specifics to be outlined at the product page on eBay. Fields marked with asterisk are compulsory and you have to set their values either from your Magento database field or from eBay.
- The following step of Magento eBay integration configuring contains export settings, pricing, location, scheduling, payment, shipping, return details. Adjust these fields due to your requirements.
- Preview Magento configurable products to be listed on the marketplace.
- Confirm the export of Magento configurable products on eBay and wait until summary window appears.
ImportantTo export product associations to eBay, you should either select main configurable products or main products with their associated products. If you select only associated simple products, relations will not be exported and, as a result, simple product listings will be created at eBay.
Please note, greyed out categories can not be mapped to your store categories. They have subcategories and to see them you need to expand the category list.
ImportantConsider ‘Listing format’ option in price settings. To dispose Magento configurable products on eBay, your listing format should be set to ‘Fixed Price’. Afterwards you need to select the field, price value will be taken from.
As we can see multi-variation listing has been exported to eBay and it is available for customers.
eBay Integation for Magento introduces new advantage allowing to export multi-variation products to one of the largest marketplaces. You can preserve product relations and represent the range of variations on eBay inputting minimum efforts for it.