Magento import service covers one-time product import or product update from CSV, XLS, or XML file and is provided by technical engineer from eMagicOne company.
Magento Import Service Covers the Following Options:
- One-time Magento data import (bulk products upload or update) from one file (you have to provide us with your file, database backup and your requirements here so tech engineer could provide you with estimates)
- Magento inventory import or update
- Magento images import
- Magento prices import including markups (add 30% to your supplier's price) and smart price generation (like $4.99 or $149 to earn even more)
- Magento categories import
- Product descriptions import
Important: If you have Excel file, one file available for import means one tab. All tabs are charged separately.
Note: Customer is responsible for communications with third-party companies, specific to each service request like suppliers or hosting.
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! Detailed scope of work will be determined for each customer individually, you may be asked to purchase additional services!
You should provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup
- Store Admin section login details
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format
- Hosting Control Panel access details (optional)
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support.
You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
Magento Product Import Service doesn't Include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules or Magento customizations
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes
- Personal education session
- Remote desktop assistance