Store Manager for Magento Enterprise Edition is Windows application for easier database management, targeted at the most advanced and large-sized Magento-based stores, offering Enterprise capabilities needed to succeed.
The application includes the most comprehensive set of features, management tools and technical support to achieve the highest levels of flexibility, security and automation.
- Support of Magento Enterprise as latest versions Magento platform released
- Ability to manage multiple Magento stores from one place
- Easy product navigation, quick search, advanced built-in and custom filters
- Import orders from CSV files, extended export to CSV or grid export to XML, HTML and XLS files
- Import from the files of CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, TXT and ODS formats. Upload of the file with one million lines supported
- Import of all product types, custom options, attribute sets, categories, customers
- Advanced category, product, attribute management
- Mass product and inventory updates using multi-editors
- Quick configurable product generation
- Ability to change products type of attribute set
- Multi-store support
- Fast order creation with POS (one-page order creation), supporting barcode scanner
- Ability to create custom reports
Enterprise Edition of Store Manager is geared towards large companies focusing on the richer and more advanced functionality. It brings key features tailored specifically to accommodate the needs of demanding owners of Magento Enterprise stores.
- Possibility to get any product attribute displayed in product grid
- Ten types of Store Diagnostics for resolution of any functional or visual issues in the Magento catalog (detect empty categories, products without images or duplicated images, duplicated URLs, check meta data availability and other details)
- Gift Registry and Gift Cards support
- 1 Primary and 3 Additional licenses included
- Automated inventory updates directly from supplier with Automated Product Import addon included
- The ability to easily create product listing on eBay exporting items from your Magento store with eBay Integration addon included
- more and more with each new software release.
The Enterprise Edition of Store Manager for Magento comes with the assurance of professional quality technical support (phone, chat, mail) and 2 hours of remote desktop assistance included.
Store Manager for Magento Enterprise Edition - everything that a true enterprise-grade Magento owner needs.
Store Manager for Magento Product Requirements*:
- Magento Opensource (Community Edition) 2.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.5.x**
- Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition) 2.x, 1.6.x.x - 1.13.x.x
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (32/64 bit) , Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows XP , Vista / 2003
* - Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
** - Limited order management support for Magento versions 1.0.x -1.5.x due to database structure difference
For Windows Users:
Store Manager is a native Windows application and supports multiple features all Windows users are used to.
Store Manager supports Windows Vista / Windows 7, 8, 10 (both 32 and 64 bit)
Store Manager can be installed on Windows server to be accessible from multiple places via remote desktop.
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires Windows installed through Boot Camp. You can find more details at:
Official Apple Website
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation. Please note that this does reduce the performance of Store Manager software. You can get more information at:
Store Manager requires database connection to work with data. Each type of connection has its requirements as well as advantages. You can choose the one you need on the first startup. Also our tech engineers will gladly assist you in the process free of charge. Please contact us and provide your FTP access details and we'll configure the one that will meet your needs the best.