Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.119 – Magento CE 2.2.0 Support, Minor Fixes
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renovated with some fixes and improvement has just rolled out.
Check detailed list of release notes for v.18.104.22.1689 below.
- Magento CE 2.2.0 support has been added. Now Store Manager is compatible with this version of Magento shopping cart.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- An error occured during import process of attribute sets in Spanish language. It has been fixed in current version of the application.
- Image labels and positions are now correctly imported for products with the same gallery information.
- In some cases, an error occurred when changing the product price for different store views using Multi Editor for Magento 1.9 store owners. The inconvenience has been eliminated.
- Export custom field values issue during product export to Quickbooks has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.