Store Manager for Magento 18.104.22.168 – Support of Enterprise 1.13, Magento CE 22.214.171.124-a1 and Abandoned Carts Feature
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager ver.126.96.36.1991 has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Now Store Manager for Magento is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 1.13.x.x (on community-level of features)
- Now Store Manager for Magento is compatible with Magento Community Edition ver 188.8.131.52-alpha1
- Abandoned Carts feature has been added in this release of Store Manager for Magento
- XML import improvements have been implemented (improved XML file parsing);
- Magento order export to QuickBooks has been fixed;
- Now product quantity is imported from QuickBooks to Magento;
- Related products import has been fixed;
- Now specific characters are not automatically replaced in Expression editor;
- Now you can specify line range when performing Magento categories import;
- HTML Editor - now when adding image from FTP proper URL is generated;
- Users and Permissions - now when password is saved Login form will not be shown;
- Now category is automatically re-indexed after drag-and-dropping new image to it;
- XML Product Import - now import file is being re-generated after returning to the first step.