Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.115 – Product Video in Gallery, Magento 2.1.7 Support, Minor Enhancements
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.18.104.22.1685 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento 2 product videos can now be added to Media Gallery via Store Manager.
- The compatibility with Magento 2.1.7 CE has been implemented.
- Now it is possible to select only one store view in product import wizard.
- Category focus does not change after products are moved to another category via the drag-and-drop option.
- The macros, allowing to insert the list of abandoned products, have been added to email template.
- Previously incorrect URL was generated in the browser when clicking on "View Product Admin Panel" option in Store Manager. The inconvenience has been recovered and product edit form can be accessed successfully via this option.
- The issue related to Magento 2 configurable product generation (for connections via Store Manager Connector) has been fixed. Associated product images are uploaded correctly now.
- Incorrect product ID display in the grid has been fixed.
- The issues related to HTTP Tunnel connection and connection via SSH have been fixed in this version of Store Manager for Magento.
- The error returned previously, if “Clear relations:Related products” option was enabled in the import wizard. The inconvenience has been eliminated and import works flawlessly now.
- Special characters did not display correctly in Email Templates since encoding charset was not specified for local database. Now UTF-8 is indicated for the database and special symbols display properly in predefined emails.
- Some errors occurred during report generating in Store Manager. The inconveniences have been fixed in this version.