Additional Licenses of Store Manager for Magento PRO Edition let you run the application on several machines simultaneously. If you personally want to access the store from different computers or have employees, Additional Licences are must-haves.
Store Manager for Magento desktop application ensures first-class and accurate management of your online store. Incomparable feature set, this application endows you with, is meant to help you improve store running strategies and boost business performance
Store Manager for Magento Features:
- Comprehensive Magento Import Wizard - append products of different types to database from CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, TXT and ODS files
- Upload product categories from CSV file via comprehensive category Import Wizard
- Export products, categories, attribute sets, custom options, customers, orders, abandoned carts and related details to CSV file
- Multitude of product handling operations - create, modify, remove product listings, clear certain product details, clone or copy/paste merchandise
- Store Manager supports all Magento product types - simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, virtual, downloadable
- Efficient category management possibilities - create, alter, remove categories, change category position, assign categories to multiple products, change hierarchy
- Useful Magento filter and search possibilities - use built-in filters or create custom ones, find out necessary products via advanced search form
- Ultimate attribute management - attributes, attribute sets, attribute groups - everything in one window, handy and effective
- Bulk update product details and maintain inventory with the help of Product, Inventory, and Tier Price Multi Editors
- Build impressive store imagery - add Magento images manually, drag-and-drop images directly from the browser, import local or remote pictures, add images from FTP easily
- Store Diagnostics at your disposal - reveal products, which are not assigned to any category, images that are not linked to any merchandise, missing product images, products without images
- User Rights and Permission control - create employee profiles and set permissions for them
- Mass generation of simple products basing on configurable product in 3 clicks
- Approachable customer and order management
- Powerful POS - create orders in a few seconds via one-page Magento POS
- Database backup and restore - protect data before global changes implementation
- Powerful report functionality - get in-time statistics and analyze how you business goes
- Take control over multiple Magento stores
- Migrate catalog from one store to another
- Export/import products to/from Google Sheets
- Import products from different file sources: local one, HTTP or FTP URL to the file
- Data modifications directly in the course of Magento import applying expressions
- Adding multiple images (local ones or from URLs)
- Separate fields transfer to CSV files
- Clearing details for selected products (remove images, group and tier prices cross-sells, custom options, product tags, downloadable data, etc.)
- Upload of data from suppliers automatically
- Syncing with sales channels and accounting via built-in addons
- Test orders deletion
- Updating product details having two columns in the file
- Import of default files exported from other shopping carts (PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and Shopify)
Addons are included for testing purpose only. Addon functionality will be unlocked when it is registered with License Key provided after the purchase.
Store Manager for Magento includes 6 months of Update Service. Click here to check what is Support and Update Service.
Store Manager for Magento Product Requirements*:
- Magento Opensource (Community Edition) 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x
- Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition) 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8
* - Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
For Windows Users:
Store Manager is a native Windows application and supports multiple features all Windows users are used to.
Store Manager supports Windows Vista / Windows 7, 8, 10 (both 32 and 64 bit).
Store Manager can be installed on Windows server to be accessible from multiple places via remote desktop.
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires Windows installed through Boot Camp. You can find more details at the official Apple website.
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation. Please note that this does reduce the performance of Store Manager software. You can get more information at:
Store Manager requires database connection to work with data. Each type of connection has its requirements as well as advantages. You can choose the one you need on the first startup. Also our tech engineers will gladly assist you in the process free of charge. Please contact us and provide your FTP access details and we'll configure the one that will meet your needs the best.
Before you place your order for Store Manager for Magento Additional License make sure that:
- You do have a valid Primary License for this software. If not - order Store Manager for Magento Full License first
- If you have one already, make sure you are using the same email to purchase Store Manager for Magento Additional Licenses as you did to order Store Manager for Magento Primary License.